The Forum is being offered to administrators, teachers, community members and school teams who were trained to implement the Parent Teacher Home Visits Model for families in Connecticut.
The goal of the PTHV FOLLOW-UP Forum:
- Provide support and information to school and community partner personnel.
- Create space for conversations about success and challenges.
- Review the implementation process using the PTHV Tools.
- Create an FAQ database that can be accessed by all.
- Learn how to access help for any PTHV concern.
To access the PHTV Model Click Here
To register click here:
For questions contact Betsy LeBorious, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the flyer to share with others
activitists Advisory Council AFCAMP Back to School CFSP community Connecticut COVID-19 CPAC CSDE DEI Disabilities Diversity early childhood education Edwin Vargus Equity Fall Families family engagement family resources Friday cafe healthy Holidays Home Visits House of Representatives IDEA IEP Inclusion Kay Munoz Latino learning No School parent consultant parent voice PPT professional development safe School SERC Special Education State Department of Education State Performance teachers together